Woffice v2.0.3 – Intranet/Extranet WordPress Theme is a feature rich, powerful Multipurpose Intranet/Extranet WordPress theme.
All is wrapped with an easy-to-customize design inspired by Google’s Material Design, giving it a beautifully modern feel and easy to navigate User Interface. Woffice is fully adaptable to a wide range of applications including Business & Government Intranets/Extranets, School Networks, any Community Network and Associations.
Built with the highest standards of Coding, and fully Responsive, it comes with: a complete Buddypress Network, Custom login page, Projects management, Wiki, Chat and messaging, Files Manager, Calendar, Directory Extension, Forum, E-commerce and so much more !
Members Directory (+ profile image, role, filter, unlimited custom fields with icons, you can hide some members types).
Complete Profile page (+ file manager per user, Custom Calendar…)
Activity stream & Groups
Custom user roles (built-in editor)
Friendship & Messaging (+ online chat)
User map, cover image (ajax powered with special integration!) …
Complete Theme Options (we add your options, there is 60+ options from your feedbacks)
Built-In extensions (Backup, Maintenance, Breadcrumb, Cover Image, SEO, Wiki, Projects, Birthdays, Funfacts, Poll, Directory, Users map…)
Menu with Icons (+ 600 available: Font Awesome)
Unlimited Colors & Fonts (+ Google Fonts included)
Adaptable Workspace (with settings for each user)
Logo, favicon management
HD Ready (retina)
Modern browsers compatible
Woffice v2.0.3 – Intranet/Extranet WordPress Theme Changelog
August 13th, 2016 – v2.0.3
– (NEW) Frontend Post Creation shortcode to display the form anywhere (blog, wiki, project)
– (NEW) Google map API key option
– (NEW) Wiki likes number by members and not IPs option
– (NEW) Dutch translation thanks to @Rob
– (IMPROVED) Position of Google ReCaptcha in registration form
– (IMPROVED) Same displayed name for Woffice sections and BuddyPress sections
– (IMPROVED) Removed links in “(Woffice) Events” widget if “EventON Single Event” is not enabled
– (FIXED) Dashboard Drag & Drop when all widgets are changed from backend
– (FIXED) Buddypress groups widget messed up on page load
– (FIXED) Warning preg_match_all() in members directory if there are fields with multiple values/
– (FIXED) Bugged version of EventON
– (FIXED) Cursor on draggable icon of widgets in IE
– (UPDATED) .pot language file