WooCommerce Customer Order XML Export Suite v2.0.0 – Easily export orders from your WooCommerce to XML and download or automatically upload them via FTP.
Easily Export Orders & Customers from WooCommerce via XML
The WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export Suite simplifies data transfer from WooCommerce to external systems, such as fulfillment services or CRMs. This plugin provides XML-formatted files for orders or customers from WooCommerce, letting you export individual records, bulk export records on-demand, or you can set up automatic exports via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for orders and customers!
Both order and customer exports are processed in the background on your site. This means that you can begin an export, and it will process as you continue to work on other things on your site — leave the page, keep updating products, or have a cup of coffee while your files are prepared! These exports are batch-processed to prevent timeouts, letting an export churn through thousands of records without stopping your workflow.
Customer / Order XML Export Features
Export customer data: name, email, addresses, total spent, and more
Export order data such as line items, order totals, shipping information, refund data, and other details
Create custom export formats to include the order or customer data you need NEW
Processes exports asynchronously so thousands of records can be exported at one time, even while you continue working on your site! NEW
Download files immediately, or continue working — you’ll see an admin notification when your files are ready for download NEW
Bulk Export tool lets you export all orders, or export based on order status, product(s) included, product categories included, or date range NEW
Use the bulk export tool to get a list of all customers, or a list of customers by registration date
Manually export or transfer one or more orders while viewing your order list via bulk actions NEW
Set a custom filename for manually or automatically exported files
Automatically export orders to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, to multiple email addresses, or just save them locally
Automatically export customers to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, to multiple email addresses, or locally to your export list NEW
Define an export schedule and starting time for auto-exports
Option to automatically export orders individually as soon as they’re paid for NEW
Automated exports only include new records to avoid duplication
Transfer status for automated exports is monitored to notify you of failures NEW
Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions: export subscription or renewal orders only
Compatible with several other plugins, including:
Cost of Goods
Sequential Order Numbers Pro
and more! View the list of compatible plugins in the documentation.
View and download exports from the past 14 days from your “Export List” NEW
Export custom fields (meta) for customers and orders
2016.09.22 – v2.0.0
* Feature – New default customer & order export format that includes more information
* Feature – Added a custom format builder for defining a custom export format for orders and customers
* Feature – XML files are now exported in background, should handle large exports with no issues!
* Feature – Orders can now be exported manually or automatically based on which product / category was purchased
* Feature – Export List view with all the exported files from last 14 days
* Feature – Automatic exports notify admins of transfer failures (ie FTP transfer failure)
* Feature – Added option to auto-export individual orders when the order is paid for
* Feature – Added local auto-export option for orders to generate and save files to the Export List
* Feature – Added support for auto-exporting customers on a schedule via Email, FTP, HTTP POST, or save to Export List
* Feature – Order actions can now transfer XMLs via the auto-export method
* Misc – Many other small tweaks, fixes, and improvements